President Robert A. Scott currently serves on the following Boards:
- American Council on Education's Commission on International Education
- Global Kids, Inc.
- Long Island Association
- Regional Plan Association
- Recipient of the prestigious 2008 Chief Executive Leadership Award by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) District II.
- Selected to Participate in International Higher Education Forum
- Named One of the 100 Most Influential Long Islanders by Long Island Business News
- Garden City Chamber of Commerce Community Achievement Award
- Harbor Child Care Distinguished Service Award
- Huntington Chamber - Regional Business Partnership Award of Excellence in Higher Education
- "Telly Award" (Cable TV Emmy) for "Ethics in Sports" on Telecare
- ACIT (Association for Commerce Industry and Technology
for Distinguished Service in Field of Higher Education
- Raoul Wallenberg Humanitarian Leadership Award